Friday, April 3, 2009

REVENGE OF THE OOMPA LOOMPAS!


Tanning otherwise known as "fake baking" is an all american favorite past time. You can get all of your friends together and jump in the car and head down to the tanning salon and PAY SOMEONE TO BURN YOU! Tanning is absolutely ridiculous. If your pale and all transparent, deal with it. Go put on some Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Lotion and hit the beach until your medium rare, don't pay someone to make you look like you drink carrot juice and play in paint for a living. And it's sport which means it's sweat resistent. So you can still run around in your dental floss bikini's as you pretend to be doing something of substance like play volleyball or frisbee when your really just trying to get the attention of the hotties down the shore.


Ladies Ladies Ladies, if I see one more girl with a rub on tan that leaves a very lasting impression , not on the eyes, but on my hands and/or clothes, I'm going to jail. Those things are disgusting, they stain your skin and can make you break out with something your boyfriend or girlfriend (I don't judge) will not want to have be scratching of himself for a week. Get off the bed of fluorescent bulbs, go to your local drug store, and buy Coppertone Sunless tanning okay! They have it in lotion as well as two, count em', two kinds of spray's. You know you can't go wrong with a product that gives you variety.


So now that I have given you two altenatives to the oh so terrible art of TANNING BEDS, I suppose I won't see it anymore. But if I do, look for........


MyWorld, USA Super Blogger Melodygrl arrested for verbal and physical assault to what appears to be an Oompa Loompa......on your local news program.


I have to go and protest in front of my local tanning salon so until next time....


Doom pa de doo!


btw: FREE COCOA BEANS FOR EVERYBODY!


-Melodygrl : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good or Bad Let er' Rip!